Friday, June 22, 2012

Family matters...


This morning I was feeling a great mixture of emotions, like anger, sadness, and powerlessness. I wanted to stop feeling that; I wanted to see some heads roll (not literally). After reading a quote from President Monson, all those feelings were replaced by peace and a knowledge that I need to do what is right, and let Heavenly Father will take care of the rest. I know what is in my heart, and he knows it too. That is all that matters.

One thing that I learned is how much I love my family, how much I want them to know that and that I will fight for them. I will make amends, and forget the past. I need my family, I need them so much. I want things to be like when I was 7. I miss those Christmases together. I know it is easier to hold grudges, but peace comes only when you do what is right. I will think less about me and start thinking more about them. I learned also that assumption is the mother of family feuds. I will be kinder to those closer to me, I will lend a hand, and just start back when I was 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment